Sunday, June 9, 2013

Njoy Eleven Review

~I received this item at a discount in exchange for a review.~

Did you ever see something just beautiful and fall in love with it, and then you saw the price tag?  But what if you really, really want it?  Is it worth making that happen?  A lot of sex toy users see the Njoy Eleven and want it, but since it carries a $300 price tag, not many are willing to take the chance without assurance that it is awesome.

A little bit about it: The Njoy Eleven is a huge stainless steel G-spot toy.  Did I mention huge?  Seriously, it's huge.  It is 11 inches long with two usable heads.  The smaller head has a circumference of around 5.5 inches, and the larger head has a circumference of around 6.5 inches.


Packaging: I don't always talk about packaging, but seriously, I need to talk about the packaging here. The Eleven comes packaged in a leather clutch lined in hot pink material, and closes magnetically.  If you live a vegan lifestyle, the leather may be upsetting.  For everyone else, it's a very nice touch of class that shows attention to detail.


What I loved: The Njoy is a beautiful piece of metal.  Shiny, smooth, hefty, with two large, usable ends.  Each end is gently curved for G-spot stimulation.  Although the steel has a lot of drag to it and lubrication is recommended, you can use whatever lubrication you want and a little goes a long way.

The solid, large, heavy sensation of the Eleven is not like any other toy.  I can't say it's like ___, because it's not really like anything.  Like the Stronic Eins, it's totally unique in the toy world.  You can squeeze your vaginal walls against it all you want.  In fact, work your Kegels while you're at it.

I didn't love the Eleven by itself, as it's not quite right for me to get satisfying stimulation from it alone, but when I pair it with a clitoral vibrator, it's pretty fabulous.

What I didn't:  I'm not sure why, but I had to reapply lubricant with this toy more than other toys I've owned.  However, since it is perfectly smooth stainless steel, only a little lubricant at a time is necessary.

Since the two ends are pretty bulbous, it's easy to hit your G-spot, but it's not that simple to stimulate it.  Although the slight curves allow the G-spot to be hit, it doesn't allow it to be hit well.  Because of the shallow angle coupled with the large size, I find it difficult to reliably hit the G-spot in a way I find satisfying.

Final Thought: I like the Eleven.  It's a unique sensation from a toy that's made with high quality materials and comes in classy packaging.  The size and heft of it provide pretty great stimulation both at the vaginal entrance and along the vaginal walls.  But the question is, do you need one?

Do you like metal toys?
Do you like heavy toys?
Do you like large toys?

If you answered yes to any one of these and can afford the price tag, then the Eleven is worth having in your collection.  However, if you can't afford it or you're not sure the Eleven is for you, don't panic.  Really, even though the Eleven is perfectly lovely, you can live without it.  If you are looking for a high quality stainless steel toy, but aren't too interested in the size, shape, or price of the Eleven, I'd suggest getting the Pure Wand instead.

~I received this item at a discount in exchange for a review.~

No comments:

Post a Comment