Thursday, October 4, 2012

Fun Factory Smartballs Teneo Uno and Teneo Duo Review

I firmly believe that working my Kegel muscles is an incredibly important thing.  Not only is it thought to prevent uterine prolapse, but it leads to stronger orgasms.  And who doesn't want that?

I never noticed how much stronger my orgasms had gotten since I started practicing my Kegels and wearing Kegel balls...until my orgasms became extremely weak.  When I worked my muscles, my husband could actually feel my muscles spasm around him when I reached orgasm.  When I got busy and forgot for several weeks, my orgasms became weak and, frankly, unsatisfying.  When I went back to using Kegel balls, guess what happened?  Yep, stronger orgasms again.

I'm now going to tell you about my favorite (at the moment) Kegel balls: Fun Factory's Smartballs Teneo Uno and Teneo Duo.

A little bit about them:  Teneo Uno is a single Kegel ball weighing .4lbs.  It has a smaller ball inside of the larger ball.  Fun Factory says that the smaller ball rolling around the inside of the larger one makes your vagina think it's about to drop something, and therefore your muscles struggle to keep it in.  The Duo works on the same principle, except it is two weighted balls attached to each other (total of .3 lbs).  The Uno and Duo can be purchased separately or as a set.  Both Uno and Duo are made of silicone, and feature a removal loop and a finger depression for easier insertion.  Remember, silicone toys should NEVER be used with silicone lubricant (water based only!) and should be kept away from other silicone toys.

 Hey, look, there's a video!

What I loved: Both the Uno and the Duo do what they are intended to do: work the Kegel muscles.  The proof is in the stronger orgasms that even Husband noticed!  The silicone is lovely, the color choice is fantastic.  They are funky and fun looking while still maintaining some class.

Fun Factory's Smartballs Teneo Uno and Teneo Duo
When I use these, I find that they are just the right size and shape for me so that my muscles definitely have to work to keep them in, but I don't have to struggle to keep them in.  It's a nice balance.

What I didn't:  The removal loop on both the Uno and the Duo are just too long.  They hang down between my labia and freaking annoy me.  I can ignore it...eventually.

I should probably add that some people have said that the Duo in general is too long for them.


Final thought:  I loved both the Uno and the Duo.  They definitely work my muscles.  However, I have to say that if I had to pick just one, I'd go with the Uno.  The Duo is fine, but the structure is just short of being too long to fit, and no, I don't have a tilted uterus.  I just find the Duo to be very long.  Add the length of the two balls together, plus the extra long removal loop, and, well, I just prefer the shorter Uno.  All in all, I'm glad I bought them and will continue to use both Uno and Duo.






~I received this product at a discount in exchange for writing a review on another site.~

No comments:

Post a Comment